*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

Melissa's blog 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melissa's blog

Go down 
+2
DarkMaidenn
Evil SouthernBelle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil SouthernBelle

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime20th June 2009, 20:14

well enter at ur n risk u never know what may come from my mouth
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime20th June 2009, 20:15

06/19/2009

Dear Melissa Powell,

I am happy to inform you that you have been accepted into the 63 week, 89 credit Auto/NASCAR/Pit Crew program (U00154) at Universal Technical Institute (UTI) in Mooresville, NC starting 10/26/09.

We have successfully trained technicians for more than 40 years, and the quality of our graduates and their success in their chosen fields is a testament to the power of our programs. When you graduate on your scheduled date of 01/21/11, you too will be among the best of the best.

In order to finalize your acceptance, you will be required to submit a copy of your high school diploma/GED or equivalent where applicable to the campus you will be attending. Within the next 48 hours you will be receiving a "Welcome" email that will direct you to our financial aid website where you will be able to start your financial aid application process. If you wish to immediately start the financial aid process, please proceed directly to the FAFSA on the Web site - http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.

In order to protect the integrity and privacy of the information provided on your Enrollment Agreement (i.e. social security number and birth date), a copy of your agreement will not be sent via email. If you would like a paper copy of your agreement, you may request one from your Future Student Services Coordinator.

Remember, help is a phone call away. To ensure that you are prepared to begin class on your scheduled start date, please contact your Future Student Coordinator as soon as possible at (866) 316-2722.

Thank you for choosing Universal Technical Institute (UTI), and allowing us to be a part of your future success!

Sincerely,

Kyle Dillingham

Educational Representative
Confidential

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of the Universal Technical Institute, Inc. and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime20th June 2009, 20:15

my acceptance letter
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Number of posts : 968

Character sheet
WHF Rank::
Race::
Auspice: Garou only:

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 10:51

I am so very proud of you Melissa.
WooHoo! Congratulations!
Oh, I know you have to move to go to school there,
and I will miss all of you deeply, but I want you to pursue your dream.
I know you will do great sweetheart. You know Nick and I are behind you 100%.
Now go get 'em!

hehe, whats even more awesome is your ex having to eat his words, The jerk!
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Character sheet

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 14:34

Melissa,
What a great way to kick off your blog. Whoo HOO is right. Congratulations Lady on your achievement. Most importantly congrats on believing in yourself enough to continue to pursue your dream regardless of the poo poos from others who never did.
I always knew you could do it. Don't forget to invite us to the graduation party. Very Happy

Peace & (((hugs)))
Cori
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 20:07

well u know i will invite everyone and whats cooler is yall r closer lol yay Laughing
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

Number of posts : 995
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 21:01

WHOOPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY PARTNER IN CRIME

CONGRATULATIONS

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

I KNOW YOU'LL DO JUST GREAT

REMEMBER TWO WORDS

TONY STEWART
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 21:35

lol na i will pass on tony lol
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 22:10

ok as most of u know, Jesse has seizures,and well he had one today and thats his 4th one this year since march.this scares the living shit out of me,as yes i have been here for 3,and poor ryan has saw 2.we r going to the v.a. tomorrow.and i will keep yall posted,on whats going on.
and i have a favor to ask.... well everyone will know my class schedule and work schedule,so once we get moved and u know i am not home please please call and check on him for me.i will have some friends close by to check in.
as i cant be here every waking minute i figured yall could be my eyes.thank u
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 22:33

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for Myself and my beliefs,

They call me a BITCH.

When I stand up for

Those I love,

They call me a BITCH.

When I speak my mind,

think my own thoughts

Or do things my own way,

they call me a BITCH.

Being a ugh Means

I won't Compromise what's In my heart.

It means I live my life MY way.

It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to Tolerate injustice and Speak against it,

I am Defined as a BITCH.

The same thing happens when

I take time for Myself instead of being everyone's maid,

or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage

and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am

and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think

I 'should' be

. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.

I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me,

just try to douse my inner flame,

try to squash every ounce of beauty

I hold within me. You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a BITCH ,so be it.

I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

B - Babe

I - In

T - Total

C - Control of

H - Herself

B = Beautiful

I = Intelligent

T = Talented

C = Charming

H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful

I = Individual

T = That C = Can

H = Handle 'anything'
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 23:01

um, i guess I will have to remove that censor now, lol

ok,

BTW, Gratz to the Lady.

go get em. Pursue that dream, many wish they would have.

EDIT: I changed the Censorship. ")
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime25th June 2009, 17:00

well i found out that i was approved for over 5000 dollars of free grant money hell yeh,well i guess it pays to be a so called"single" gal lol
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime26th June 2009, 10:57

Melissa,
Congrats again. Hope everything works out for you.

huggers
Cori
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime26th June 2009, 18:56

well sunday Harlee will be 12 years old,hmmm i sure do miss them,yes i put on a happy face when all i actually want to do is cry.its so sad how a sweet lil angel can turn into a freaking DEVIL
it seems like i just brought her home from the hospital.it just doesnt seem that she is already 12.
and now i have lost a year with my kids because of a jackass man
no offense.it just irritates me when all i can do is talk to them on the freaking phone.
yesterday Harlee got her birthday package from Jesse and I,she was excited about it all till she found a hannah montana purse in the bottom.yes she hates hannah maontana.we thought it would
be funny as hell lol.
sorry family im having an off day and needed to rant
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime26th June 2009, 23:40

Melissa's blog 6-10-200950357PM
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime27th June 2009, 00:31

i just love this pik
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime27th June 2009, 02:36

Melissa,
I'm sorry Harlee would treat you like this. It's so sad as normally it's the parents that are the ones that cause themselves to miss out on their child's life & here you want to BE part of her life & she is denying you. One day she'll realize what she missed I just wonder how much time will be wasted.

Agreed. I love the pic of you & your family Melissa.

huggers
Cori
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Character sheet

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime28th June 2009, 00:41

Don't they look so happy?
I love this picture!
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime28th June 2009, 18:46

ok its official Harlee is 12 today,i called and sang happy birthday
just not in a real good mood right now,as this was suspose to be my flipping weekend,i hope that bastard dies
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Character sheet

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime29th June 2009, 01:31

If you were here, I would hug you.
I will just have to hug you more when I see you tomorrow.
Love you baby girl...
(((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime29th June 2009, 02:34

A MAN WOULD ATTEMPT THIS
Just try reading this without laughing till you cry!!!
Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this:
Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse- sized tazer. The effects of the tazer were supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety....
WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home. I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time; I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs..
AWESOME!!!
Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.
Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two triple-A batteries, right? There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised.. Am I wrong?
So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and tazer in another. The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries.
All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference; pretty cute really and (loaded with two itsy, bitsy triple-A batteries) thinking to myself, 'no possible way!' What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best..
I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side as to say, 'don't do it dip-shit,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny little ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it. I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and . .
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD . . WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION . . . WHAT THE HELL!!!
I'm pretty sure Jessie Ventura ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs. The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room..
Note: If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a tazer, one note of caution: there is no such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor.. A three second burst would be considered conservative!
IT HURT LIKE HELL!!!
A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was. My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs.. I had no control over the drooling.
Apparently I pooped on myself, but was too numb to know for sure and my sense of smell was gone. I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head which I believe came from my hair. I'm still looking for my nuts and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return!

PS.. My wife, can't stop laughing about my experience, loved the gift, and now regularly threatens me with it!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid !!!

OMG I ABOUT PISSED MYSELF,I NEED ONE OF THESE TOYS HEHE
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime29th June 2009, 12:40

Melissa,
I had read this before & had even read it to Redd once & I thought he was gonna pee himself he laughed so damn hard. Thanks for sharing.

(((hugs))) Lady
Cori
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 04:04

well tonite was a very screwed nite,well first my brother jeremy and my sis della tried to cause trouble between me and my other brothers girlfriend,we her and i talked it out and i found out it was all lies.lies now,they r trying to get this girls ass whipped
and guess who they tried to get tied into it!yup me,they know im hot headed and known to go up to someone and knock the ever living dog sh!t out of someone,yes im well known in ms for my temper.everyone knows to steer clear of me.
and then i found out that my mother said i dont deserve my kids and she said i was a drug addict!what a BITCH,im going donw there next week and im gonna show her sumthin.
cos 1 nascar doesnt let drug addicts in the prugram and 2 if i was one i wouldnt have applied.
what a freaking idiot!she is siding with that ex dumass i once called a husband.
that BITCH will regret the day she ever gave birth to me.im gonna let her know how freaking sorry she really is.and as for della and jeremy,they will get theirs
ok now that i vented im going to bed
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 08:19

omg
i don't know what to say melissa
i'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this

regardless of what you do, or may have done.....right or wrong..............it is a parent's job to help their child, and stick by them............express disappointment?......yes..........but try to help your child, nonetheless........
just calm down......
don't do that to your mom.........
no matter how wrong she did you, she is your mom..........
try expressing your feelings on paper,email,etc.......& send them to her.........but do it with a clear head

and then come cry on mama willow's shoulder

hugz
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 10:34

(((Squeeze you)))
Melissa,
You know what this sounds like to me? A combination of jealously & envy from your family. I think they are jealous that here you are getting ready to go to Nascar School (How frickin cool is that?). It hurts when your parent says bad things about you & boy I know that road as I have walked it's path ALL my life.
Now I ask you what is more important what you think or what people who apparently have nothing better to do with their lives then tear you down think? You're better then this Melissa & besides if you high tail it down to MS w/your temper flying then this will just be used against you by your ex. They only have as much power over you as you give them. Will you allow them to win this? Or are you the true champion I also knew you to be? The choice is yours Melissa. I am here if you need me.

(((Squeeze you)))
Cori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melissa's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melissa's blog
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next