*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

BIOS for the Personnel of WHF 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BIOS for the Personnel of WHF

Go down 
+8
LORD DANCER
VengefulAssassin
CYGHBER
SPECTRE
COFFEE
LILBIRD
dark_scythe
REDDPAW
12 posters
AuthorMessage
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Empty
PostSubject: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime18th November 2008, 20:22

CODENAME: GOD
I am unseen in all things, but I am always there.
I handle many things in WHF that are classified, including combat transport. How I do it is classified, My other functions are also Classified...my apologies that I cannot be more specific, it is key to my survival.

___
BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Alpha1-2
CODENAME: Alpha One (DECEASED) Killed in Action DUTIES TAKEN BY THUNDER
I am the Leader of WHF, I also Train Troops, and Lead Alpha Team into battle.
I am tough, and will push you beyond your current limits.
You will grow to hate me, or love me. I care not which, I only care that you make it back from your assigned missions. I care that you survive. The world is full of Wyrm Creatures, and it is my job to make you strong.

Bearing a scar across his left eye,and standing at 7 1/2 ft,he is an intimidating force on the battlefield, and in any room. He is pure muscle and appears to be about 48 years old. He is a hard Trainer, but you will thank him if you survive your first combat.
You will hate and love him. either way is fine with him.

RACE: Garou
JOB: Frontline Fighter
His Designation is Alpha 1 (A1). HONORED-DECEASED
___
JAZZ
Jazz is Jamacian, with dreadlocks. Of average height and weight,he also is a very skilled musician. He works Time like it were easy. For him it is. So if it looks like you are about to get squished, and the world stops around you. It is him.

He appears to be about 34 years.

RACE: Mage
JOB: Tactical/Light Support
Designation Alpha 5 (A5)

QUILL
Quill is of average build and quite toned.
He is a Combat Mage, and works together with Pen to provide Telepathy for the Team.
Highly skilled in the martial arts.

He appears to be about 48 years.

JOB:Communications/Light Support
Designation is Alpha 7 (A7)

PEN Deceased, Died in battle
Pen is also about the same as Quill, and as said before together they provide a communication network that puts electronics to shame.

he appears to be about 67 years

JOB:Communications/Light Support
Designation is Alpha 8 (ACool

And again, BOTH are Highly Skilled Martial Artists. They tend to "double team" the foes they are forced to attack. Mostly thought, they work on reading the thoughts of foes and keeping the team one step ahead. Rarely does it work out that way though. When things do get messed up, Pen usually stays out of physical confrontations, being better with the Communications than Quill.

GIN Deceased, Died after son was born
Dressed in an Old West Duster, (whenever not in uniform),with various belts/straps for holstered Revolvers, Gin fancies the Old West.

He is exceptionally skilled with the Revolvers in a "Fanning" maneuver. The Revolvers he uses are Single Action.

Gin is quite possibly the most crotchety, ornery, loud, and feisty old fart you will ever meet. He is always mouthing off at the enemy, even if he looks like he is losing. "Is that all you got?" "Ah've stepped on bigger things n you on the way to the outhouse", is often heard from his lips, Along with multiple explicatives.
All this spoken in a Southern Draw Accent.

For a human, he has exceptional Tracking and Outdoorsman skills.

RACE: Human (yup, just a human)
JOB: Heavy Support (usually ends up in Frontline)
DESIGNATION: Alpha 9 (A9)

All above are part of Alpha Team.

Last edited by REDDPAW on 26th April 2014, 02:33; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
dark_scythe

dark_scythe

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Character sheet
WHF Rank::
Race:: Garou
Auspice: Garou only: Theurge

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime25th November 2008, 15:33

My parents--I remember them well.Mom worked at the hospital.Dad worked in the corporate world.He always made sure to bring us things home from his many trips.
I was only 14 when dad died in a plane crash; and a part of me went with him.
Mom was different afterwards. She seemed to know something, but.....................
I remember going to the mall with my friend.I remember walking past one of the many hallways, and being pulled into it by a couple of boys who proceeded to harass my friend and I.They were very rude and nasty. The next thing I remember is my friend running and screaming, and one of the boys laying at the feet of a monster.Uncle Reggie suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and the next thing I remember is waking up in dad's office.
From there we went to another city(mom gave up her job), and it was there I found out how dad really died.

He died in a battle, covering the escape of the team he was with. They were an Eco-Strike Force. They were stealing bio-chemicals from a lab who was going to sell them to the highest bidder. Dad and his friends were going to dispose of it safely.
Mom joined Uncle Reggie and I 2 weeks later, carrying that box of long ago.She had tears in her eyes as she opened the box.I was hoping the "gene" would pass you, but I'm glad it didn't, she said proudly.Inside the box was a beautiful sword(katana), and as she handed it to me, it was almost..Ceremoniously.Your dad brought this from Japan for you, for when you---------changed.
It was made special, to his specs; something only his side of the family could know.Nobody has touched this sword since your dad put it away. It was always intended to be yours.
Gaia works in mysterious ways.
As I grasped the sword, it seemed heavy to me, with an extraordinary long handle, and also slightly thicker.
Your Uncle Reggie will see that you get the training you need.

You are now a part of the GLASSWALKER TRIBE OF WEREWOLF...(tears filled her eyes again, hugging me tightly, she continued...a WARRIOR OF GAIA.

BIOS for the Personnel of WHF 5fgrc0

Back to top Go down
LILBIRD

LILBIRD

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: AP Alpha Pilot
Race:: Vampire/gen 8
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime25th December 2008, 00:53

CODENAME: Lilbird
I have always wanted to fly. Since I was a little girl in Iowa. I watched the cropduster planes fly by and I wanted so much to be in the clouds. But I wore glasses, and no pilot has glasses. They never took me seriously. Never gave me a chance.

So I moved to the city, and tried to take lessons. they would not give me a chance either. While in the City,I met Angel 1 of Wolfheart Foundation. she told me the only thing holding me back was me. And told me if I wanted to fly, get in that chopper with that Pilot, and sign up. So I did.

Pilot took me under his wing, and taught me all I could absorb. I am not as good a pilot as he, but I will do all I can to get the team there and back in one piece. And if you need me in a firefight, I will be there. For the team, for WHF, for the children that can be saved.
Thank you Angel for the opportunity to fly high in the sky. And thank to Coffee for repairing my eyes.

I love to fly, I am free in the clouds. the sunset is a wonderful thing on the ground. It is glorious in the sky.

Originally, I was assigned to fly their massive troop transport, the Condor. But then I was transferred to a Blackhawk for Gamma team. They needed a pilot and I was the only one they had.
We recently lost about half of our Team in Battle, now I serve as Acting Pilot for Alpha Team, until Angel 1 can return.

Just to set the record straight, I am Human. Nothing special, just a human. I am petite and stand about 5 ft, 5 inches tall. My hair is not quite shoulder length, and I weigh maybe 120 or perhaps 130, thanks to the training of Alpha 1.

Maybe I will see you in the mess hall.
Take care and Fly High...

RACE: Human
JOB: Pilot
Designation:
Back to top Go down
COFFEE

COFFEE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: AM Chief Medical Officer
Race:: Rogue Tech Mage
Auspice: Garou only:

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime25th December 2008, 00:56

CODENAME: Coffee
I am a Genetic Creation by the Technocracy. I served them for a number of years as a Combat Surgeon in the field. I have seen horrors that even the Vampires cannot imagine... But they would not allow me to save "certain" lives. This became too much for me to take, so I defected. while running from them, I encountered WolfHeart Foundation and Angel. Many opposed my induction into WHF, but Angel insisted. I am the first defecter from the Techs to get into WHF, and now we have more than we ever thought possible...

I am much older than i look at about 25. While in the Techs service, I mastered the Magik of life. And this allows me to change shape, cosmetics, and live much longer than normal.

I hope I never see you in the Medical Wing, sigh, but I know I will sooner or later.

I assure you that I will do everything in my power to save your life, and the life of your team companions. This I swear, upon my life and Honor...

I now serve Alpha Team from my Sanctum, it is better this way as I have patients to watch over. I have assigned Patch to Alpha Medical in my stead, he is an accomplished Combat Medic, and more than able to serve in this capacity.

Koffee, Chief Medical Officer.
Designation is Alpha Medical (AM)

Koffee stands 5ft, 10 inches tall and weighs 147lbs. She has Red hair and Blue eyes. She appears to be about 23 years old. You could not ask for a better Medical Caregiver. Any questions on that, ask the other team members.
Her word is law, no-one goes back into battle if she says no.

Hopefully, for your sake, I will meet you in a social atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
SPECTRE

SPECTRE

Number of posts : 44

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: N8-Communications
Race:: Mage

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime25th December 2008, 01:07

Me? You wish to know about me? No one ever cared before, that is alright though, My training take most of my time. I find the solitude and tranquility of the Akashic Chantry to suit my needs better than anything else. I am 29 years of age

I am the communications for Nu Team in WolfHeart Foundation. I will not engage in physical Combat unless I must. Violence begets Violence, it is messy and very ugly. Unfortunate, because there is so much beauty in this world, sigh, and so much ugliness.

Nu Team depends on me for non-verbal communication.
Of late, I have discovered that my skills are needed in other fields in battle. I hope that I will fulfill that need when the time comes.

I have matured over the years. I am now 34 years of age and have learned much in my training.
Back to top Go down
CYGHBER

CYGHBER

Number of posts : 18

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: AA 5 Field Agent
Race:: Vampire-Turing

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime25th December 2008, 01:16

CODENAME: Cyghber
I am not Jedi.
I am Vampire.
I am...very nearly your worlds last hope.

Do not be deceived by my young appearance. I am actually Centuries old.

While the Jedi is fictional, from a popular Sci-fi movie, the ideals of the Jedi Code are capable of being achieved by those who follow the path.

I am not Jedi, but I walk that path.

I come from a world that no longer is, to save yours from the same fate.

THE JEDI CODE
Control the emotion to act through peace.
There is no ignorance if you seek the knowledge.
Do not be clouded with passion but clear with serenity.
Do not fear death for the Force is with you.

MORE MODERN VERSION
Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.
Jedi use their powers to defend and protect, never to attack others.
Jedi respect all life, in any form.
Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.
Back to top Go down
VengefulAssassin

VengefulAssassin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
WHF Rank::
Race::

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime3rd January 2009, 15:34

Greetings,

I am Micah

codename: VengefulAssassin
race: Human
job: Bounty Hunter

my weapon of choice is:
BIOS for the Personnel of WHF 300px-KoalorkaGlock17

although i have used others

I am a veteran of unspoken wars, and i am seeking out WHF, to help the cause of mankind
Back to top Go down
LORD DANCER
Admin
LORD DANCER

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: WHF Ally
Race:: Elder-Vampire-Gangrel

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime4th January 2009, 16:44

I am an ally of WHF, Angel and I have known each other for more than a few years.
I am a Prince in my land. My people are Gypsies.
I protect them, they protect me.
Harm not the Gypsy, or you will face my wrath.
Back to top Go down
THUNDER

THUNDER

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: A1a Alpha One
Race:: Garou-Glasswalker-Ahroun
Auspice: Garou only: Ahroun

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime4th January 2009, 16:51

I am Alpha 1a, CODENAME: Thunder, in command of WolfHeart Foundation.
I watch over the troops when in the field, and do all i can to bring them home.

I have been with WolfHeart nearly from the beginning, and I can honestly say that I am glad to be a part of this wonderful Organization. We help children, homeless, jobless, all those that WANT to be helped. But the catch is this. YOU must try.
We dont give handouts. and when we discover we have been taken advantage of, that person is cut off from further help.

I have been in a fight nearly every night since Angel joined our ranks, she has a knack for finding trouble.
I never thought that I would be combating all that I have.
I am Garou, and had thought I had seen it all. At least until I had to combat the horrors that I knew not were there....

Thunder stands about 6ft tall. For a woman, she is packed pretty solid. Weighing in at about 200 lbs, all of which is muscle.
She has Black hair to her shoulder blade, and merry warm brown eyes.

Having a no-nonsense attitude, she is equally at home on the battlefield or in the Board room.
Thunder acts as Alpha 1's backup and assists him in bringing the team home.

Thunder carries a very large gun, with multiple barrels. It is called the THUNDERHEAD because when it fires, it sounds like Thunder, and it usually drops all but the most stalwart foes, Alpha 1 being the only known being not dropped with one shot, and the sole reason WHF incorperated it in their arsenal.
Thunder was the first to test this weapon for WHF in the field.

JOB: Frontline Fighter
Her Designation is Alpha 1a (A1a).
Back to top Go down
PILOT

PILOT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: PA-Alpha Pilot
Race:: Vampire-Gangrel

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime4th January 2009, 16:55

PILOT
Pilot is the Pilot of the Alpha 1 Blackhawk.
He served in Vietnam as a Treetop Flyer,smuggling in Medical and food supplies to troops. Later, he brought Troops out of Combat Zones as Emergency Medical Flight. He often flew when others would not, determined to bring the troops to safety.

Hair tangled and unshaven, standing about 5ft 10, weighing about 190 lbs. You would not think that he is the disciplined soldier he is.He is a most outstanding Pilot, and the Flight Instructor for WHF. Also not a bad fellow to have beside you in a firefight.
He appears to be about 45 years old.

Lately, engagements with the enemy have forced WHF to place him on the
front line with other melee combatants. WHF decided that he would be best there, where he can do the most damage to enemy ranks. Pilot turned out to be one of the hidden combatants of WHF, extremely skilled in hand to hand combat.

RACE: Vampire
JOB: Pilot/Frontline Fighter/Flight Instructor
Designation is Alpha Pilot (AP)
Back to top Go down
DESHEA

DESHEA

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: None
Race:: Vampire-Assamite

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime4th January 2009, 18:48

MIA lost in 2001 in the Trade Center attacks

I am Captain Deshea,
I am Captain of the Night Wraith.
I am approximately 1400 years old. and I am a Vampire.
I am here on a mission to save your world, Because my own is not as I knew it before. I assure you I mean no harm to WHF nor any of its personnel.

You would have an image of me, save for the fact that no camera can capture my it. I find it a needed requirement in my line of business.
Back to top Go down
SPOOKY

SPOOKY

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: A-6
Race:: Garou
Auspice: Garou only: Ragabash

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime1st July 2009, 22:56

Hey, I am Spooky, and here is my BIO:
from someone elses POV:

Spooky has a...unique sense of humor, and usually ticks off his team members from time to time.
None to this date have asked for him to be removed from Alpha Team.
His most outstanding feature is his Purple Eyes
He appears to be about 39 years.

Not particularly large at 5 ft 8, Spooky is the Chief Mechanic for Aircraft and ground vehicles.
He is also an exceptional Driver on the ground.
He can fly a Blackhawk, but not nearly as well as Pilot.

Special Note: Spooky also carries a Thunderhead.

Currently on Reserve status, Spooky is only called upon when his skills are needed for specific missions.

JOB: Heavy Support/Mechanic/Sniper
Designation Alpha 6 (A6)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIOS for the Personnel of WHF   BIOS for the Personnel of WHF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIOS for the Personnel of WHF
Page 1 of 1