*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-04-27

NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:02

Miles handed me a diving bag for my katana and other weapons. I asked where this woman was. His reluctant reply was “She is in the sewer and has certain tunnels rerouted to spill raw sewage into the area where she is. I groaned and rolled my eyes. He suggested as he prepared SCUBA gear for himself, that I just go without clothes. That way our clothes would stay clean and dry. It seemed logical to me, so we left, me with it all hanging out. Damn, it’s been years since I went skinny-dipping. Why did it have to be in a sewer?!

LAIR OF THE NIGHTHAG

I shook my head to shake the shit and other sewage from my eyes when my head first hit “fresh air”. I saw two persons, the Night Hag was sitting on her “throne” and behind her there was another holding a broadsword and trying to look menacing. He asked, “Who are you”? The Night Hag answered him, “His name is Issaak Newton Jones, a Gangrel who associates with...Garou”.   He rolled his eyes with disgust and she introduced him as George Kennedy. I said, “Oh great, another Politician.” He did not seem amused. But it was hard to tell because his face was mangled. You see, they both are Nosferatu Clan.

Night Hag had much information, but she and the other one enjoyed making fun of Miles. After my objection, they seemed to become a little more polite. Dipstick, uh...Kennedy addressed Miles by name and apologized. After things settled down, Miles was to deliver a message to his king and The Counsel of Nine. The Night Hag took the sword from Dipstick and handed it to me. She did this by holding the blade, not the hilt, and told miles to take this sword to his King and remind him of the 5th of June. Miles was on his knees at this point, she had dominated him or some shit like that. He left and she addressed me. “I have information that you may find useful”. She proceeded to inform me of a Brood-mate with a mindwyrm attached by the Justicar. She gave me the phrase to kill the wyrm, but warned that it may drive her to frenzy. A frenzied Brujah is very dangerous. I asked various and she answered. All this was free of charge. This worried me, Nosferatu do not GIVE information to anyone, ever. She told me of Garou Prophecies to which I was to be a part. Alex, and apparently, she said so is Kennedy. We were to relocate to San Francisco and combat the Nathandi there. She warned not to get involved with Garou there because there are many Shadowlords in San Francisco and I may not know whom I’m talking to. She gave me much more info and I began once again to worry. She said, “I merely wish to be involved in the Prophecy”. I guess she is now.

Again, I ramble on. I apologize. I did not describe her. She was probably 4 foot tall, thereabouts. And did not have hardly any flesh on her bones. She had hair, if that is what you want to call it, and it hung from her head in tangled clumps. The Nosferatu seem to have a very unusual sense of humor. She ate a bottle of Cuervo Gold! Yes I said ate! Rather seductively, I might add. Dipstick...Uh, Kennedy seemed to enjoy the show. She made her face extremely beautiful to do it. Kennedy offered me some Cuervo, and I finished the bottle. No, I did not eat it.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:04

The Night Hag had also told me of Bradha and the Night Riders. My grip tightened on the hilt of my katana as she told me that Bradha had sicked the Inquisition on me. She said they were in San Francisco...

I think...I can only spend so much time with the Nosferatu. They almost scare me. But they, at least she, seemed to be straight up.

I left with Kennedy, she had asked him to go to San Francisco with us. She seemed to think he is the third mentioned in Garou Prophecy.
Wonderful, now I gotta travel with a Politician.

Tonight’s events have scrambled my brain! I was so anxious to tell of the Night Hag, I didn’t mention the trip to the Old Man’s grave.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:06

GRAVE OF AN HONORED WARRIOR
Miles and I arrived, got off the bike and hoofed into the Desert, All in a downpour. We got to the grave and even from a distance; I pointed it out to Miles. He said to me when we settled, “You may not be able to sing, but you may hear, you’ve earned that much”. He then took off his clothes and shifted to wolf form and began to howl.
It was a long, sad, mournful sound, lasting nearly 20 minutes. He sang it loud so that the Gods would hear. The song was mournful, but also defiant. Defiant of any who would bar the passing warriors journey. It brought tears to my eyes, made my heart leap, and stirred a fire deep inside me. My emotions were nearly bursting forth when he stopped and shifted back to human form. He asked,” Any takers? They probably won’t, even They seek shelter from this storm”. And he waited. “Guess not”. Before we left I thrust my hand into the sand and spoke to my Brother the Old Man. “I will return, Brother, and sing the dirge for you after the Spirals are gone from here”. Miles placed his hand on my shoulder and said that he would teach it to me when I can shift to wolf form. We stayed there a while in silence, my hand still thrust in the sand. Then my wisdom returned and I suggested we leave, for the night passes on...
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:10

When Kennedy and I left the Night Hag, it was about 11:30pm. He and I got in his Mustang Mach II after using a porta-shower he supplied. After awhile he noticed a particular car following us and pulled off the road shutting off his lights. He handed me his spare Glock as we got out of the car. The sedan apparently had been lost. I suggested we make it on foot to Alex’s house, since we were about a block away. He mumbled
something about a mask and followed me with an umbrella. We knocked on the backdoor; Alex was expecting us since I called ahead from the car. It was still raining buckets, so we were soaked in most of our exposed areas. Alex answered the door in a towel...need I say more? I introduced Kennedy and finally noticed that it was a Nixon. George asked to use the bathroom, and as the door closed behind he and Alex, I turned to check the perimeter. Activating infra-vision, I grabbed the edge of the roof and flipped myself up with ease. Walking along where the wall supports the roof, I worked my way back to the car. Just as I was getting settled I noticed a black sedan pulling up behind George’s stang. A few minutes later, as I pulled my .41 from the holster, a man got out and walked up to the stang, looked at the tag and walked back to the sedan. The trunk popped open and he pulled something large from the car. He then entered the passenger area of the sedan. I waited...and waited...nothing happened. Until I heard Alex’s voice in the alley, she was dressed to kill. Her hair was colored like a rainbow, and she wore boots that kept going all the way up her legs. Rather nicely I might add. How she walked in the six inch spikes I can only guess, but she looked awesome. The rest was leather. She was dressed so well, Princess would be envious. She, and an oddly dressed George walked up to his mustang and started repainting it! I understood what they were doing. I had called them from the roof. After the called the phone freaked, must have shorted from the water. Anyway, after they had moved to the rear of the stang, George popped the trunk, seeming to do so with a screwdriver. The rear passenger door of the sedan opened and a man put a large pipe on his shoulder. It took me a second to realize it was a rocket launcher! As he leveled it at the stang and my friends, I used blood to pump my strength and more speed. I realized he would fire before I could get to him so I fired my .41 MAGNUM, feathering like they did in the old west. At this point I must emphasize the term MAGNUM. I was trying to get his attention and draw it from his target. It did not work. As I cringed falling off my feet and nearly off the roof, I managed to grab the roof ledge before the ground taught me another lesson. My ears ringing and head pounding from the Magnum’s noise, I decided it would be better without my heightened hearing. Regaining my feet, I was nearly knocked off the roof again by the concussion of the blast. Alex was thrown into the wall of a house and slid to the ground like they draw in those cartoons; it was not funny now. George sailed headfirst into a palm tree. It looked like he was hurt pretty bad. Alex and he lay still. I leapt from the roof, hit the ground rolling and kept on moving. I tried switching to the Glock George had lent me, but the Magnum slipped from my grasp. As I got the Glock comfortably in my hand, I began firing and pumped my reflexes and speed. I hit the man once out of 3 shots. He sprawled on the ground. But I knew he wasn’t hurt bad. As he began reaching for the car door and opened it from the ground, another man stepped from the front door. He leveled an M16 at me. I fired at him hoping to disrupt his concentration. Umm, why is everyone a better shot than I am?? He perforated my chest with a 3 rd burst. I was knocked off my feet and slammed into the ground, skidded about four feet and lay there stunned. As I lay there regaining my sense, the car sped away. It only took me a second and I was emptying the Glock into the rear of the car. It was armored. I didn’t hurt it at all. Cursing, I got to my feet and started healing. I found my .41 and went to check on Alex. George was already on his feet. I approached Alex, who lay as still as death. I knew better, she had started away from the blast before George. Hefting her in my arms I carried her to her haven. Then we heard the sirens approaching. Damn cops, they respond quicker in this neighborhood. We went inside and Alex and I exchanged info. We had to go to San Francisco, the Spirals had Stephen and he was to be sacrificed in 13 days, on the 25th of Dec. I paced while I told her of Princess and the mind worm. Alex didn’t tell me till later that the Nightriders had Stephen. She sat in a lotus position and meditated. I didn’t know it then but she was contacting Glorious Strange. She had been conversing with him for some time when I got impatient and went to grab the Taxi I had phoned earlier. “If I am to die it will be in these colors”, I said as I went out the door. George followed and tried to talk me out of it, to now avail. As I opened the door of the cab, my hands got extremely hot, and I sensed extreme danger for Alex. I turned and ran toward her home, as I hit the door my claws and fangs were ready to rock. The door flew from it’s hinges and clattered to the floor, the hinges twisted and mangled. I got to the kitchen and found Alex opening the freezer door and thrusting her hands inside. That was when I saw the head of a Garou frozen with a look of terror on it’s face. Alex was told to get me back any way she could. Strange was still in contact with her and he heard me tell her about my prey earlier tonight. After hearing, he screamed with rage (physically) and the mind link was broken. Alex had one hell of a headache. As we settled down a bit and I tried to find a way to put the door back, Alex went to make phone calls for the air port. I just got the door back up when I saw a mist seeping in around the cracks! I prepared with claws, fang and switched to infrared. I stopped as the mist took form. It was Caine, He who is master of us all...
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:15

A TALK WITH CAINE

He spoke of many things I won’t go into now. He did however impart the knowledge of Vampire Powers called Disciplines. I have been trying to learn some of them and had yet to find a teacher. I wanted to ask so many questions, but I knew time was short and he would not answer them anyway. Some knowledge is best learned on your own. So He talked and we, all 3 of us listened. Then, as suddenly as He appeared he was gone. Alex had gotten the travel arrangements together, she took a cab while George and I waited for her limo. I sharpened my blades while we waited. She had some business to take care of. George seemed calm and surprised about meeting Caine, but bided his time in his own way.

Was that really Caine? Did we really meet Him? Did He actually speak to us, the lowly Neonates that we are? I wonder...

The limo picked us up and we went to pick up Alex. We where in Central Park, a bad area. I grew impatient quickly. It was a dangerous place for her to be alone, even though she is a vampire. After about 40 minutes, I heard a parting of air, like a cloth being ripped. I turned toward the sound and I saw Alex being supported by a stranger. She didn’t look very good at all, sweating blood and loosing color. He motioned for me to help, and after I grabbed Alex from him he disappeared in the same fashion. I put her in the limo and we went to the airport. At the airport George took care of some things he had to tie up and I retrieved my colors, along with the hair of the Old Man. I had taken it when I buried him in the desert. My bike was there but the plane was too small. George told Greg, (his Ghoul), to ship it by Donut Truck during the day. George owns a chain of Donut Shops all over California. We boarded the plane, me helping Alex and George bringing his ward, Melissa. She is about eight years old of Russian descent, and speaks very little English.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:23

Upon arrival in San Francisco, we disembarked and rented a car. We went straight to Cop Shop Donuts. Apparently, George has a cellar in every one. Incidentally, during the flight, Alex braided the hair for me and we noticed that it was still alive! After thinking on it for a while, Alex put 3 strands to her head and braided them with her own. The hair attached to her scalp! That’s weird. After she finished the braid for me I played, twisted, twirled it in my hands. It’s odd, but it felt comfortable where it was now. I had originally intended for it to clip to my own hair. It however, wound up around my right wrist without my being conscience of it. That’s just where it feels more comfortable.
It was almost dawn when we arrive at the Donut Shop. We went in a back way with George in the lead. It was a little cramped but it was out of the sun. Before bedding down I stayed and lingered as long as I could in the doorway. I enjoyed the sun in life, the bikini’s and parties. It seemed a cold irony that I would never ever see it again. I would be stuck in this world of eternal darkness...forever. It’s odd, even in life I pushed myself in training. Conditioning my body, mind and soul to endure hardships. I continue to do so even in death, conditioning myself to withstand the terror of the sun.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:24

The next night Alex and I awoke first while our, “favorite politician” slumbered on. We were preparing ourselves to embark on a new city. San Francisco, where all the men are men, and the women are lonely. There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it. He stood about 6 foot tall and looked as though he weighed 210 lbs. He was dressed in a trenchcoat with blue jeans and a muscle shirt. His name was Henry, and spoke mostly to Alex, mentioning Barracus. He and Alex spoke for a while about something I had no idea of. After the preliminary BS was out of the way, we all started talking and got on somewhat friendly terms. Henry it seems could conjure things out of thin air, and was also somewhat of a practical joker. Poor George became the target and it soon began raining little silver turds all over him as he slept so soundly. Soon afterward, George was wearing a beautiful pink negligee and a bra with lace! It was a rather humorous sight. He also conjured a cow for us to feed on. Since Alex was in worse shape than I, (if you can believe that), I let her have the cow. I was thinking on a redhead or brunette this evening.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:26

Anyway, I went out to fetch maps for us all and see if I could get some info about the city. I managed to pick up some info that might be helpful. I will however, wait to relay that to you. There is more important stuff back at George’s Haven.

When I pulled up to the Cop Shop Donut Shop, I saw George without his Nixon mask!! He was picking up a case of vitae out of Brother Secundus’ car and sprinting inside. The first time no one saw him. His second trip however, became rather messy. As he turned to carry the case back inside, the night was pierced by a woman’s scream. I moved to her and yelled to George to go take that hideous mask off. He turned to go inside... the woman I manipulated to believe it was a mask. Her mind seemed to except that explanation. Indeed, what explanation is there? That George is in reality a hideous vampire feeding on the city by night. Yea, right.

Anyhow, I went inside and started around the corner when I almost bumped into George. This time he had that hideous Nixon mask of his on. It was rather crooked, so I fixed it for him, and then entered the cellar. As I opened the door I saw Alex bare ass naked sitting on something from a fairytale. It was red with large fat lips, it’s tongue wrapped around her neck and into her ear. It’s legs were hairy and it had slightly larger hands than... uh, normal. I drew my pistol and summoned my claws asking, “What the fudge are you”? His reply was “huh, oh I could see what the problem is”. I recognized it as Henry’s voice. He put (magically) the clothes back on each of them. At about this time George returned with the last case of vitae. Without thinking,(this seems to be his MO) George threw the case against the wall. Now,... when a vampire hasn’t fed yet, and is in as dire need to feed as Alex and I were, the slightest scent of blood will possibly cause us to frenzy. George however caused the whole room to be permeated with the scent of fresh blood. Before I could stop her, Alex, still wounded from the night before, frenzied and attacked George. As her nails where headed toward his eyes and face he somehow managed to place his arm in the way. The two stood there fighting for position. I finally got my shit together, (fighting frenzy myself) and moved toward Alex. I had already pumped my strength and grabbed her wrist, continued to force it behind her into a hammerlock and forced her to the ground. As she lay there on the floor, I ...I lost control. I placed my knee on her spine and broke her neck...
Brother Secundus finally pulled himself from the shock of the moment and proceeded to burst into a monkish peace chant. As the chamber filled with his chanting, Henry split. I finally managed to control myself and mournfully tried to reset Alex’ neck. I also went over to one of the cases of vitae and drank. I explained that I knew that most vitae contain children’s blood, but some one had to regain their senses. If I fed like this I would kill my prey. I prefer not to kill. I then drank the whole bottle. After I felt better, I walked over to where Alex lay and picked her off the floor, cradled her form in my arms and wept. I brought harm to another I love, and I did it again in frenzy. I now felt the ears that seemed to have more hair in them. They also became more animal like. Stretched and pointed, similar to a wolf or cat. I remembered my Maria and the memory caused me great pain. Brother Secundus said that he seemed able to tell if any bottles contained the blood of children. He had the same restriction on feeding. He then proceeded to go through the remaining case. George had split with one of the bottles and was no longer there. Secundus began checking each bottle and pouring them out one by one. In despair he picked up the last one, poised as if in a still photo, and discovered that this one was ok. He took a swig from it and passed it to Alex. She finished the bottle and healed herself as she drank.
Afterward, the imp knocked on the door and asked if it was safe, casting a disdainful look at Brother Secundus. As we all tried to get our bearing and regroup, we noticed that George was gone and there was a sound in the air... a ripping of cloth...flesh, something. We saw, as the music from “Don’t fear the reaper” by Blue Oyster Cult, filled the room and echoed ever so slightly of the chamber walls, the slash in the air continued to open at choice points in the song, and at the precise instant He materialized into the room. It was He, Charon, The Grim Reaper, Reaper of Flesh, and Harvester of Souls. The imp was already on his knees long before the song ended.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:31

During the coarse of events that followed, we obtained much knowledge from our “Guest”. He told Alex of the Justicar, that he is of very ancient generation...that the Justicar can be the instrument of our salvation, or the bringer of our eternal destruction. We must give him that which is so hard to give, love and understanding...for he is as a child with a new toy, a dangerous toy...with all the power he has and the knowledge he does not yet possess. Charon also spoke to the air briefly, and a WWII Doughboy materialized. It seems my senses need tuning to the world of spirits. The sergeant apparently was to accompany us for a while.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:33

Alex asked Charon of the one she knew as Max, the one that was slain during her becoming. She asked if he was with Charon. Charon answered rather...delicately, that the slavers took Max, and he doesn’t know where Max is. Charon seemed very compassionate to the situation.

I stepped forward to ask of my Maria, but stopped short. Who am I to question Charon on one lone soul? I started, “What of” and said, “No, I won’t”. I turned and went toward the door, telling them that I still needed to feed. And left stepping into the night. I jumped on my Panhead, kicked her to life and rolled into the street. I circled the building once, twice, and on the third pass I noticed a hairy arm on the roof of the Donut Shop. It was hanging off the side. I parked my scoot and went up the side of the building via fire escape. When I got to the top I already had claws and was ready to rock-n-roll. It was a Spiral Dancer, and he was very, very dead. There were no marks on the body. I drug the carcass to the side of the building and checked the alley for mortals. As I got down and started dragging it into the Haven, Alex opened the door. She helped me get this 800 lb bag of fur into the cellar. Once there, I took its head. Hopefully George could supply a freezer to preserve it. Perhaps we could intimidate our enemies with it.
Alex asked me at the door where I found THAT? I explained, and then remembered...I didn’t see any living thing in the Donut Shop! They were all dead! This was not good! It’s possible I suppose, that this might be a side effect of Charon’s passing.

Alex and I went to feed. Perhaps we could hunt together for the night. The Inquisition is strong here. And so are the rest of our enemies. There is no reason to be foolish after all. She and I had two hours to do what we had to do. The Imp said he would provide a distraction so that we could get into the sub levels under the city. It was in a war zone between the Silver Fangs and Shadowlords. We should be able to sleep there with relative safety. It was condemned and fairly forgotten.

Well, we tried to leave. As we exited the Donut Shop we found that Brother Secundus was not finished speaking. He got real deep, real quick. While this discussion was going on we all felt a weird shudder. And then it was gone. Brother Secundus went into a trance to meditate. Alex went into the Donut Shop and used her superior sight to see what was going on. I climbed the building for a better vantage point. As I was coming back down, I heard Alex yell to George that we were leaving, NOW! And she told him not to fudge with her on this. Something was wrong she is usually polite. I got on my bike and followed Secundus’ Infinity for a while. The shudders were quickening and I pull off, heading for the Mission to speak to Father Nalistikov. This is the man Morgan told me about, the one who fights Nathandi...
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:34

I parked the Panhead a block or so away, and approached on foot. As I approached the gate, a lone guard stepped from the gatehouse and I noticed that he was packing a large caliber handgun under his left arm. I asked for the good Father by name. The guard after trying to convince that I meant no harm, produced a cross and yelled the top of his lungs, “Get thee behind me Satan”, thrusting the cross at me. I leaned upon the gate with my hand and asked, “Are you finished now”? The poor boy just about pissed himself right there. He turned whiter than he already was and I felt another presence. One of Power...of Faith...of Confidence. It came closer and despite myself I was unable to stand my ground. I backpedaled all the way across the street. Until I hit a wall, then I sat and waited for it to subside. The presence said, “I am Nalistikov, I heard you asking for me”. I quickly explained about the problem as best I could. But I stressed that we should continue out of the publics eye. I had finally dealt with the man’s Faith and managed to approach the gate again. That is where we spoke.
He said that we should meet tomorrow. He was unable to leave the monastery and that I, being what I am, was unable to enter. So we set up a meeting at 9am in the Rotunda of the Golden Gate Park. Yes, I know the sun will be up. He said that the sun merely makes it difficult for my kind and that I can withstand it.
It seems I have a death wish. I just hope this pays off...
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:36

After leaving, I went to Wall mart and did some shopping. I purchased a trench coat, broad hat, and some biker boots, since the ones I wore now were now tennis shoes from the mission in San Diego... mmmm...I wonder, what else was illusion???
There was a man that kept looking at me. When I looked at him, he looked away. Anyway, I made my purchases and went on my way. I passed the usual Santa and Salvation Army Rep. As I passé he seemed familiar. Then it hit me, it was the old man who lived below Maria and myself years ago!!! I stopped and started back but he was gone. Since I was in the right direction, I decided to go talk to the one inside who was so interested in me. I bumped into him on my way back inside. He excused himself and sidestepped around me. I stopped and spoke, “If you know what is going on, we must speak”. He said, “Not tonight, I have work to do”. Then continued outside. I also turned to exit. The old neighbor was there again, this time I did not pass him. I spoke to him. He asked, “Why won’t she let me rest”? sad and mournful. When I asked him who won’t let him rest, he faded away into nothing. The old neighbor was killed in the fire that also destroyed our apartment so long ago. Wondering why he can’t rest I went to my bike and left for the Spike Pit.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:37

As I arrived, I could hear the Heavy Metal fill the air. Sounds like home to me. I entered and the doorman asked for my weapons. I explained that the .41 once belonged to a dear friend of mine and asked him to take special care of it, offering him a $50 bill. He took both and stuck the .41 in the small of his back. I asked if he might know where I might find a cleaning kit for it at this time of night. He replied, “At Casey’s Gun Emporium, but Casey is on the dance floor there”. I looked in the direction he pointed and saw a man towering over the others by at least a foot. Five good-looking, scantly clad women circled him. I thanked Michael, (found out his name later) and approached the man named Casey. As I approached I took elbows, punches, head butts, and the like from the dancers thrashing about. They did not hurt me, thanks to the tenacity of my new existence. I walked through them without batting an eye, right up to Casey and waited outside the circle of women in parade rest. No, I have no Military background; my martial arts training stuck it to me. Besides, it is an excellent way to let someone know you mean to speak to him or her. I waited, still taking blows from dancers, and waited...about 10 minutes went by when he finally acknowledged me and stepped out of the circle. He seemed angry and motioned for us to step outside. I followed him out a door in the back and noticed that the bouncers face turned pale. Something I forgot to mention was the fact that people parted to let Casey through.
As I stepped out into the alley I switched to Kindred sight, and noticed immediately that Casey had heat traces just like a Garou. I didn’t have time to reflect on this though. He immediately change as he said, “They finally came for me”. Then I realized that he would probably rip my head off before I got a chance to speak to him. I raised my arms out to my side and said, “I will not fight family, kill me if you wish, but I will not fight you”. A puzzled look crossed his wolfish face; it was rather humorous despite the situation. I then took off my jacket and showed him the Get Tribe Mark the Old Man had gouged into my shoulder. Stepping back he shifted to Glabro (near human) and demanded in an agitated angry voice, “Who put that on you”? I told him of the Old Man and that he was a dear friend of mine for about 6 years, even before my present condition. Casey seemed surprised at this and after I continued telling him of why I was here, he and I went to his van. He asked to hold the other blade of a double-bladed knife he got from his van and repeat everything I just told him. So I told him again that I was tired of our races bullshit feuds, and of the lost pup Stephen. He said the Old Man was a good friend of his also. “That mark on my arm means more because of who put it there”, he said. I told Casey what little I knew of the prophecy and that I know the Starchild, Madonna. He did not recognize any names until I reached Madonna. I continued to tell him of little Stephen, the Spirals, the Nathandi, and the Nightriders. I also told him the name of my Sire, Jacob Nikota. Casey then told me of Inquisitors and their prisoner, my sire. He said he did not know if Jacob escaped. I decided that if not, when I survive this Prophecy, I will hunt them all down and free my Sire, if he still exists.
Casey and I spoke a long time. I told him everything I could about the events up to tonight, including my meeting with Father Nalistikov. Casey wanted me to bring the Madonna to him tomorrow night. I explained that I will if I’m around after my 9am meet with the good Father. “Well, since I have an interest in you being around tomorrow night, you probably will be”, He said. He asked for the location, time, and anything else that may be important. We then parted ways. Since I had retrieved my weapons after the truth test, I went to the Rotunda to wait at the spot for the meeting. I had a few hours before dawn, so I put on the remaining gear and scouted the area. Satisfied, I drew my pistol and melded with the soil of the tracks. As the earth and I became one, I thought and focused on something Casey had told me earlier. We had gone back to his Shop to talk and that is where most of our conversation took place. I had said that I still don’t know what my part in the Prophecy is, and his reply was “you mean you don’t know yet, you get to rip the Madonna’s heart out...”.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:38

There I was molecules melded as one with the earth and all I could do was remember what he had said, “...rip the Madonna’s heart out...”. It kept resounding in my head, over and over and over again. “...rip the Madonna’s heart out...”, ” ... you get to rip the Madonna’s heart out...” ...rip the Madonna’s heart out...” ,”...heart out...”. It was all I heard, all I thought about, even the 9am meeting with the Priest paled in comparison to my eyes. Am I destined to always harm those I love? Those I care for? Those who trust me? The thought tore and ripped at me endlessly. It dug deeper into my dead heart and left huge gaping holes where the dead flesh quivered with each painful gouge. No...this must not be... All I have ever loved is gone, save for my Broodmates. No...
I finally ripped my mind from the torment and realized that I won’t know when 9am arrives. Thinking about this gave me a few minutes reprieve from the terror of my previous thoughts. It didn’t last long however. I finally realized that I would more than likely know of the Priests presence. That is when my mind, with that resolved went back to the tormenting thoughts before. Just as I thought I would lose my mind, I felt his presence.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:40

I felt his presence approach and stop almost on top of me. He spoke and I heard, though I’m not sure it was with my ears. “Rise spawn of Satan, Decadent evil from the pits of hell”. “Rise and face a servant of God all mighty, and know that I fear thee not”. Though I felt compelled to obey, I also felt that if I wished I could fight the compulsion for a time. I let him have his glory. I rose and face this idiot in the light of day...uh...shadow.
He wore a ring and it caused me some discomfort. He and I were talking for about 10 minutes, when he stopped and made some remarks to the effect of “I should have known”. And I myself heard soft footfalls from behind a trolley car. As I prepared to lift my revolver in the direction of the sound, I saw the massive legs of Casey under the car. I asked him to come out and join us, joking about the fact that he needs to work on his stealth a bit. He stepped up and joined us in conversation.
The Priest, Casey and myself all stood and spoke in stressed voices as we discussed the problems at hand. That is, after Casey and myself suffered an almost endless barrage of name calling from this idiot Priest. Just as I was about to empty my pistol in him, I mentioned that neither Casey nor I have called him a Pompous Ass, a Hypocritical Blithering Idiot, or a Religious Fool. At this, he stopped and chuckled saying, “You are trying to agitate me”. I said, “No, I mean no offense but this name calling is getting us nowhere. If you want to rumble we can do it that way, but I’m not here for that”! The Priest then asked, “What do you want of me”? My reply was, “Knowledge, I know from a good source that you were said to possess great wisdom. I’m not so sure this is true. I need to know how best to defeat the Nathandi, and that you; I am told have the best knowledge in the field. The Priest then became a totally different person and went almost into a trance of concentration. He told me of the many things that harm and do not harm “those that should not be” as he called them. He spoke of many different things, things that are irrelevant to my story at this time. He continued for some time and began to ramble. Just at this moment he stopped, and asked, “How many more do you bring”? And then threw himself with his back to the wall. At this point I heard, with my superior hearing the revving of a car speeding toward us. A second later it entered the Rotunda and skidded to a halt. A man exited Brother Secundus’ Infinite and drew a sword from it’s scabbard. As it cleared, it burst into flames. He seemed to be preparing to defend against Casey whom I asked to keep my broodmates at a distance to continue my conversation with the Priest. I noticed however that it was a mistake when I saw the stranger exit the vehicle. I ignored the Priest at this time and drew my pistol while stepping toward him. Casey had stopped when the sword burst into flame. Pointing the Magnum at the stranger I asked, “Who the fudge are you and why are you in my friends car”? I reacted this way because I had, upon their arrival, felt the presence of them in pain. The man stood there and I repeated my question, stepping forward and showing my blood fangs. He then seemed to understand and introduced himself nervously. He said something and tapped the car. I asked again, saying, “This is the last time I ask. Why are you in my friends car”? He said, “Uh, guys, uh, where are you”? The trunk opened and I saw Alex and Secundus as they stepped from the trunk. “What the hell are you doing here”. I asked, putting the weapons away after confirming Thorne, (that was his name) was ok. I went over to Alex and lifted her off the ground with a hug the likes of which nearly cracked ribs. After returning her to the ground, I retreated from her. There was a slight conversation after I introduced everyone. The Priest had long before fled the area for safer ground. Casey and Thorne seemed irritated about this fact. The conversation began to get deep and I thought it best to retreat to a safer location. Casey had brought his van and with minor alterations managed to rig it for DVT. (Daylight Vampire Transport). We finally reached Casey’s Gun Emporium.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 21:48

We all got settled with everyone keeping his or her distance from Alex, except from Thorne. Casey had gone up front to make phone calls. There was loud resounding knock on the door. Thorne, after we all dived for cover from the sun went to answer it. He stopped a few feet from the door and said, “I don’t want to open it”. Again the knuckles of a very strong fist pummeled the door. After a few moments of indecision, he went to get Casey. Casey started to open the door and stopped also. The door was pummeled again with an angry fist, and Casey said, “Oh what the hell”, flinging the door wide. From the silhouette of the figure in the doorway came a simple question, “May I come in”? Alex and I recognized the voice immediately. It was her sire, The Justicar...
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 22:35

His tone and manner was pleasant and calm as He waited for an answer. Casey was taken aback and almost completely enthralled. He asked again, and was finally allowed in. I remarked, “Like it matters at all”!

Our “venerated, illustrious, and wise” Justicar told us many things and filled many holes in the Prophecy. I am not sure I believe the jerk so I’m not going into the bullshit he told us. He was too damn nice; I still don’t know whether he is Camarilla or Sabbat. After the “visit”, we all had much to talk about. It seems we had very little day left to sleep.

About 1pm Alex became pale, uhh, paler. She also began having trouble with her throat. That is when I felt it, a pressure in the sinus cavity, you know, the one that shatters with a good solid palm strike. It’s located behind the nose. Anyway, the pressure built and spread. I had problems as if I would not be able to breath, even if I could. I began to become concerned when I saw Alex freaking out and felt that she was in danger of frenzy. She obviously saw much more than I did. Her senses were much more tuned to the unseen than mine. I tried to calm her but to no avail. I tried again with little success. It seemed that George and myself finally managed to calm her. She calmed slowly. After she calmed, I realized that my experience was not over. Secundus and Alex apparently had similar experiences. Alex had curled up into a fetal position in a corner and Secundus was crying uncontrollably. At this point I began to see a form take shape before my eyes. It was Richard Lee! He had an expression of pain on his face and was pointing at me as if to say “This is your fault, YOU did this to me”! He then faded away and I realized that of the two hands that made the Strange Brood, the three of us in this hand were the last. Richard Lee was my brother in blood, Gangrel. I will miss him. I wept…
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 22:37

Casey had mentioned that he had a visitor while we were mourning. He said a large black man had spoke with him. He had filed teeth and that Strange was missing. He also informed us of the demise of our fellow Broodmates. We recognized the description of the black man as Timothy. It was good to have him back.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2009, 22:39

After the vision had sunk in a bit I went up front to speak with Casey. That is when he told me of the above description and we decided to inform the others as well. He had left us to our own afterwards. While I was talking to Casey, George standing with me, we heard Secundus cry out for us. We ran into the back room cautiously. Standing before us was a man dressed similar to a 1920’s Gangster. After he and Secundus bantered a bit, he made us an offer. He said, “You will have a much better chance to help Stephen if you went after the boys soul in the wraith world. (Shadowlands).

He knew where the soul was, and he would take us there. After insisting upon knowing the price of his services, he said that one of us would have to stay with him there. The others may return...
He wanted Alex, but when she called for her Sire, The Justicar wanted her to return and made me an offer. He said, “I will do everything in my power to see that Maria got to the place she should be for recycling. In this bargain all you have to do is stay in Alex’s place.” Needless to say, I leapt at the chance. I told him, “I merely wanted her to have that choice”. The Justicar and this spectre, Lucky Luciano obviously didn’t get along well. Anyway, before I agreed to anything, I looked into the Justicar’s eyes and told him, “I know not whether you be friend or foe, but eternity is a longtime to be enemies. Know that this will pass If you cross me”. He smiled and seemed to understand what I was saying to him.

After all bargains were struck, Lucky Luciano took George first and Alex next. He stopped and said to me, “I have saved you for last because I wanted to speak to you alone. The Justicar may very well be able, and try to keep the bargain, but on the Shadowlands nothing is written in granite, all bargains can be thwarted. All things are possible”. He then reached out and ripped my soul from the body that I will no longer inhabit… forever and eternity.
Back to top Go down
ISSAAK

ISSAAK

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th April 2009, 20:11

"THE SHADOWLANDS" LAND OF THE DEAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story   NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO DISHES-Intro and continuing story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*PACKHOME* :: GAMING ROOM-Bring your munchies :: No Dishes-The Best Part of Being a Vampire-
Jump to: