*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk

Go down 
+2
Cordelia
whisperin_willow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2009, 01:10

LOL, yea, I know what you mean...
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

Number of posts : 995
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th June 2009, 17:51

this is the crib i bought Izzy, and a matching changing table to go with it
WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Ta1xxf

this is jenny(like i had to tell you)lol
but she is bigger now What a Face What a Face

WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 15p4okz
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th June 2009, 20:21

well congrats to yall Willow when is the wedding
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th June 2009, 20:43

that is awesome!
that is about a $400+ crib.

that was expensive
with changing table about $599.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Number of posts : 968

Character sheet
WHF Rank::
Race::
Auspice: Garou only:

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 10:45

Beautiful crib Willow.
And your daughter in law is beautiful as well.
I need to get crocheting!
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 14:44

Willow,
What a beautiful crib. Congrats on the up coming birth. Jenny looks healthy which is great for her & the baby.
I will keep Jenny in my prayers for an easy labor & delivery. You may want to suggest she get a double breast pump if she plans to breast feed. Mine was made by Lanosh & it was wonderful & much cheaper then medalla. Best to all.

Peace & (((hugs)))
Cori
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2009, 21:36

Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth GO GOG OG OGO
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th June 2009, 09:17

Hannah hurt her knee
she has a torn miniscus(whatever the hell that is), that will probably require surgery..........she goes back to doctor on 7/8

and this is about my pastor's wife, Bonnie-----her cancer is back

To our church family,

Bonnie will have a needle biospy on Thursday with the results coming 3 – 5 days after that. There may be a need for a second biospy but we won’t know that until the results from the first are known. The report shows that Bonnie’s cancer is back and located in several lymph nodes throughout her upper body from her neck to her diaphragm. The good news is that the cancer is not in any organs. We are moving quickly with the hope of moving the cancer into remission while it is still in the lymph nodes. If we can do that we can have many good years ahead.

Yesterday was difficult for us. Rob called from Iraq last night and talked to his mother; so all the kids know. We continue to lean on the Lord and not our own understanding. We covet your prayers and believe God has a plan in all this that will end in His glory.

We will know more after the results from the biospy. Thank you for your prayers and God bless,

Pastor Bob

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th June 2009, 10:51

Willow,
Poor Hannah. I hope it doesn't require surgery but if so then I hope it's fixable. How did she do it?

Please pass my sympathies onto your pastor & his lovely wife. I know I don't share the Christian faith but will happily add them to my prayers for her cancer to go into full remission.

Peace & (((hugs)))
Cori
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th June 2009, 11:03

holding to christian & wiccan beliefs sure does help
and i will pass it on

as for hannah
she has no idea how she did it
it probably will require same day surgery, with about a month recovery time
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th June 2009, 23:31

the miniscus is the cartilage under ur knee,and yes most likely she will need surgery.i feel for her
i have a bad knee myself,i rolled my knee cap a few years ago
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th June 2009, 00:50

I am so very sorry that your pastors wifes cancer has returned.
Healing thoughts and prayers to her.
I hope the cancer does go into remission, nay,
I hope it goes away completely.

Sorry to hear about Hannah.
I hope she is not in pain.
Hope her surgery goes off without a hitch,
if its needed.
May she have a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th June 2009, 18:37

Peace & Harmony are found within these walls
Thank the heavens for that

Home is where the heart is
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th June 2009, 20:21

Perhaps when we adopt wolves we should name them Peace & Harmony. Just a crazy thought.

Peace & (((hugs)))
Cori
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th June 2009, 02:23

whisperin_willow wrote:
Peace & Harmony are found within these walls
Thank the heavens for that

Home is where the heart is

Indeed, and agreed.
(((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th June 2009, 10:57

Cordelia wrote:
Perhaps when we adopt wolves we should name them Peace & Harmony. Just a crazy thought.

Peace & (((hugs)))
Cori

what a great idea
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th June 2009, 13:44

Hope to have the funds soon to send away for the 1st wolf for our Pack. Will send a letter advising them of our intentions to support several wolves & see if there is any way possible for us to get 2 that are named Peace & Harmony
Either way regardless of their names it's still gonna be way cool to have them here with us.

huggers
Cori
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th June 2009, 20:27

PURGING NEGATIVE ENERGY

Be positive. Be Honest. Be of Pure intent.

Negative energies will always block good intentions/thoughts

Words have power. Sound has power. Rhythm is a wonderful way to focus your thoughts

DEFINITION OF PURGE

to rid of impurities

an act of removing by cleansing; ridding of sediment or other undesired elements (i.e.negative energies/thoughts)

Sometimes the world gets to the best of us, at such times taken a few moments to purge yourself of negative emotions can help you center and relax, flooded with positive thoughts and feelings.

If you are working indoors, be sure to clear a space for yourself free of worldly clutter. Try to create a "special " space that exists specifically for this moment, it will help you to release your regular burdens and focus on the task at hand

Relax in a special space. Sit down with your legs folded, forearm resting gently between mid thigh and knee, palms up. Keep your back straight, head up. Close your eyes. Breathe deeply. Imagine yourself to be in contact with the earth, visualize a root system leading up from the world into you, feeding its strength to you.

Imagine your spine to be a faintly glowing column of energy. As you breathe in, this light expands into the shadows of your body, growing out from the spine to fill you with delicate golden light. As you breathe out, the light recedes back toward the spine. With every breath more of the "light" reaches more of your body. Count ten breathes, if you loose track, simply start again, focusing on the light flooding you from within.

As you move this light though your body, direct it, help it seek out the darkest place within you and fill them with this central light. Keep your head up, breath slowly.
Continue to count back from ten. Continue to breath according to the same pattern. By the time you reach one again you should feel a golden light within you, warming every last bit of you, healing your daily stresses, absolving silly concerns, in short repairing the parts of yourself you lose as you go through life.

All of this being said, it is the perfect way to clear your mind, and get you going down the right path

be blessed with only goodness & joy

Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th July 2009, 12:47

hannah does not need surgery, at least not now
it is not her miniscus that is messed up
she has a partially torn acl, and at this point, they are doing therapy, 3xweek, for a month
so we'll see
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th July 2009, 12:50

there is not really anything i can say about this, except damn..............

from pastor bob

We just heard from the Dr. and the cancer is back. He told us that her best chance is in Texas. The Dr. also told us to be rude and make them talk to us. So, I guess it’s time to stand on a desk or two. We are doing all we can and will do all we can to get Bonnie the best treatment available. The cancer is aggressive and the Dr. expressed a sense of urgency. This news tonight is difficult to process. Please be patient with your questions. We are still trying to find the answers and will keep the church informed. After talking with the Dr., Bonnie and I know we’re in for a fight. But we will fight and we need all your prayers. God is still in charge and can move mountains. We know what has to be done and starting tomorrow, we will be trying to get Bonnie to Texas. Pray that Dr. Joyce O’Shaughnessy will accept Bonnie into the clinical trials they’re working on. Our Dr. said it was our best hope. So, Dr. O is our target.

We love you all and know that you are with us in this.

Thank you all,
PB

Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th July 2009, 21:48

http://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/diagnosis/trip_neg/treatment.jsp

this is where bonnie stands now
this is a link describing what type of cancer she has
just pray for her
thank you
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th July 2009, 22:30

Healing thoughts and prayers for Bonnie.
Prayers for strength for her family and friends...
What can I say, except that I know how she is feeling.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th July 2009, 00:05

Willow,
Sending prayers to her & Pastor Bob. Sure hope they find a cure.

Peace & (((hugs)))
Cori
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th July 2009, 02:51

sending prayers out
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th July 2009, 20:32

well, here goes

bonnie is/was in the hospital for fluid on her lung
don't know if she's still there or not
will find out 2morrow
she is supposed to leave for texas after church

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

brian went into the hospital monday night
came out w ednesday nite
in plain english, his intestines were inflamed
which happens if you don't chew properly, or perhaps swallow a bigger piece of food
anyways,,,,,,,,,,,,he's ok
need i say where he is this w/e?

dolores & i went to the 1st of many bridal showers for hannah
we had a lot of fun
got to meet her mom/sisters/aunts/cousins
and you'll be proud of me..........I BEHAVED MYSELF

jenny is feeling a lot of pressure now
so i'll be sleeping with the phone.............even though i would prefer a man
but i'll work on that")")")")")

love you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk   WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WILLOW'S BLOG SPOT-enter at your own risk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next