*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

Adventures in Car Sales 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventures in Car Sales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

Adventures in Car Sales Empty
PostAdventures in Car Sales

When I first started on the Lot of Grindstaff Auto, I was new with no experience in the Field.
But I knew immediately that on the lot, other salesman would try to dominate and lead me for their own gain, not mine.
Here is an account of such a test...

My first month on the job, I was learning and listening to the other more experienced Salesman. I knew almost immediately whom I liked and whom I did not.
One in particular, by the name of Brennon, liked to fancy himself the best on the lot.
And indeed he could definitely sell cars.

Well, there was instant friction, and I could tell there was no brain in his head, other than his sales experience.
Soon, while I was talking to the escape goat of the lot, Brennon steps up and right in the middle of the sales floor, asks what we were doing and when the answer was not to his satisfaction, proceeded to scold us and generally be an ass..
He arrived at our location, and asked me, "What up Dogg?"
Sighing, I placed my right arm over his shoulder and as I walked to his left behind him I said, "First... I am a wolf, NOT a dog."
To which he replied with that puzzled redneck expression, "What is the difference?"

I smiled, and with my right arm still on his shoulder, I answered, "Dogs are domesticated, Wolves... are predators."
Then I calmly walked away with a smile on my face and engulfed in calm.
His boss, the sales manager had a great big grin as i left the building.

Brennon let me be for a while, but I knew he would muster more courage and pounce again.

Here is an account of the turning point in our head butting.
I remember two incidents in particular.

Brennon would on nearly every occasion try to dominate and control me.
When I finally had an idea, (borrowed from my wife).
Again, on the Showroom Floor, Brennon tried to embarrass me in front of other salesman and customers by spouting his usual garbage that I was used to by then.
I promptly interrupted and asked him.."Brennon, what would it take for you to be quiet? Would you do it for a Scooby Snak?"and promptly pulled one from my shirt pocket while he looked on in surprise. "Would you do it for TWO Scooby Snaks?" and added another. The Chevrolet Sales Manager had that Great Big Grin on his face once again as I left the snaks for Brennon and left the showroom.

Later that day, Brennon tried yet again to gain the upper hand. He yelled to me across the lot (about 30 foot distance), "Hey, What up Dogg? You ready for me to show you the ropes?"

To which I instantly changed direction and marched right up to him and said, as the other salesman watched with surprise, "Thanks, but I can do just fine pup." And then I corrected my course to the Ford showroom, hearing Chuckling and, "He just called you a pup!" Followed by suppressed laughter.

In the next few weeks things were quite.. interesting,
he and I bantered back and forth, he initiating and I countering, always the Scooby Snaks.

Finally Brennon calmed a little and left me be for the most part anyway. He did however continue to be an ass, just stopped trying to dominate me. Had he continued, I would have switched to the actual dog treat and given it to him.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Adventures in Car Sales :: Comments

No Comment.

Adventures in Car Sales

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*PACKHOME* :: PACK SHOUTBOX :: REDDS RANTINGS-
Jump to: