*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

Character Switching 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Switching

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

Character Switching Empty
PostSubject: Character Switching   Character Switching Icon_minitime21st November 2008, 19:25

The question has raised as to whether we will be running different characters on this site.

The answer is here:

I would like to keep the present characters in play, however if someone is unhappy with their present character, or would like to change and try a hand at something else, I will permit a change under the one condition.

The present character dies. And I only permit this OPT OUT option is only usable once.

I do this for the story, lets face it. Warriors who enter battle die. And it will help simulate that fact, making the story more interesting for all players. When ppl lose someone in their lives, someone they knew or spoke with minutes, hours, days ago. It really adds meat to the story.

I offer this not to intentionally promote the destruction of player characters, I offer it to opt out of that character play. It is a way for players to try something they may enjoy better, and I dont have to run the former character as an NPC.

Plz PM me if you choose this option. Noone knows who dies (if any) until death takes them.
Back to top Go down

Character Switching
Page 1 of 1