*PACKHOME*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*PACKHOME*

Welcome HOME Pack!

Melissa's blog - Page 2 2ntziau-4  HomeHome  Skeleton PortalSkeleton Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melissa's blog

Go down 
+2
DarkMaidenn
Evil SouthernBelle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil SouthernBelle

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Melissa's blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 19:24

i have calmed down alot,and yes i will talk face to face and find out what the hell is their problem,no i promise i wont do anything stupid.but im gonna let them know i mean business.and that its time for family to stick together,instead of tearing us apart.im so tired of that who did what to whom.and all i ever did was help these idiots.so now the time has come for me to say what i have to say to them.and if they dont like it.then toughsh!t
and i agree i am better than they r.and they r just jealous.
as for my mother,i will be painfully nice to get into talkin face to face then im gonna tell her just how sorry i think she really is.
she has 4 kids,im the rebelous one,and she can only handle us one at a time.one minute she loves me,my sister,and the 2 brothers.the next she hates me,my sister and edward
jeremy is the baby so she always sides with that a$$hole.and its about time they all see what they have done.this has gone on long enough.im 33 years old and im getting too old for the crap.
but no worries i will be good,keep a sound mind.and tell them off with a smile and a sweet southern accent lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Character sheet
WHF Rank:: STORYTELLER
Race:: Child of Fate
Auspice: Garou only: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 22:36

You go getem girl!!!
but step on that battlefield and be intelligent.
Dont let your temper ruin the battle.
Rage destroys, keep control.

And give what for!!
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Number of posts : 968

Character sheet
WHF Rank::
Race::
Auspice: Garou only:

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 23:04

I gotta agree with what everyone here has said Melissa.
Fight smart sweetheart. No fist work ok darlin'?
I cannot understand your family. I think they are all idiots!
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2009, 02:02

well we r leaving on wednesday for ms,so i will let yall know how that plays out.by the looks of things the family needs a serious a$$ chewing,which i am very capable of giving it.and if possible no fighting.
i will be busy trying to get things ready to go,so i probably wont stop in till i get back.so yall have a great weekend.and if u see fireworks going off down south.u best bet its not the ones u buy,lol.love yall
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2009, 12:02

Melissa,
Fight smarter not harder. Use your head Lady & don't get in trouble. They are not worth it. You know the truth they are jealous & that's all there is to it. Keep your temper n check & show some of that good ole southern charm. Besides it'll make them wonder what you're up to.

huggers
Cori
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th July 2009, 18:28

they r always wondering whats up my sleeve lol
they know how i am,but they will see just what
ill happen when u mess with a rattle snake,i will
shred them with words.and i promise to use small ones
so they will understand lol.
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th July 2009, 00:25

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

i got this in an email and had to share lol
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th July 2009, 01:15

I agree with what Cori just said.
I know you will be fine.
And remember, you can stay at my sisters if you need to.
You are all welcome there, she said so when she was here visiting.
Drive carefully ok?
(((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th July 2009, 10:27

Melissa wrote:
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

Melissa, I just love this & it's O so true. Thanks for sharing & I hope you have a great trip anyway.

huggers
Cori

i got this in an email and had to share lol
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th July 2009, 01:06

hey dear family,we got home today and boy was that a long freaking weekend.well the one brother,edward,he didnt pay for shit,he didnt help us out in the one bit.what a freaking liar.
and his new girl,she almost got her ass whipped.long story but when it all came down she backed down real quick from this lil BITCH lol.
as for my mom i made ammends,i found out alot of stuff that was said was actually the brother,edward,causing trouble.so i went into the battle field,with an open mind and heart.and told everyone how it was and its gonna be.
as for jeff,that SOB is gonna get his upcomings.im so sick of his sh!t! i didnt get to see the kids for long.when i mentioned about taking them off,of course stay in ms,he told me not without giving jesses social securtity number.so i told him i will see u in court u MF.
i didnt even get to give nick his birthday gift,that bastard met me at the door and took it from me.so yes i was pissed
as for the rest of the weekend,we had a great time.we went swimming and visited both our familes.
i even got to see my neice,the only neice i have,and she is so cute.she is 7 months old.and i have to say,she will be just like her aunt melissa.a very smart lil girl there.and im gonna train her to be a BITCH lol.yeh i have a clone lol
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th July 2009, 01:33

Melissa,
Next time you go to MS take me with you so I can punch that Mother Fucker in the god damn nose. I don't give a flying fudge who he thinks he is but Nick is YOUR son & you have a right to give him his birthday present. That's just BULLSHIT!!! Karma is gonna get him & his mother so hard in the ass. Just be patient & it will happen.
I am so sorry that they are being such jerks to you. Keeping you in my prayers for better things to come.

BTW..It's illegal for Jeff to request Jesse's SSN. Make sure you advise the judge of Jeff's stipulation in denying you visitation rights w/your kids.

(((Squeeze you)))
Cori
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th July 2009, 02:58

welloght now im still pretty pissed about the weekend,
and i talked to the kids today,Nick could not understand why i didnt say goodbye. that really pissed me off more,i told him it
was his fathers fault not mine.now ir seems since i am gone,that jackass is taking the kids to my moms.what a dick! i was just there and he wouldnt let me see them at my moms.
come hell or high water he will get whats coming.i am so flipping sick of his shit,i could just puke.
what gives anyone the right to take children and then now let their mother visit them.what a bastard!'my mom is gonna
join forces and when i can get the money up to go down there
again,she is gonna ask jeff to bring the kids to her and i will not be there at that point.
then im gonna pop up after the jackass leaves.if u cant beat
them u might as well join em lol
Nicks birthday is next week,and it kills me to know i wont be there to see him for his birthday.
i hope jeff burns in hell Sad
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th July 2009, 07:32

I am so sorry hon, I hope it get better for you.
Karma will come back to them. I know it will.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th July 2009, 10:37

Melissa,
I am so sorry your ex is pulling these bs power trips. When you get the money I say sue him for damages to you & your kids for all the times you tried to spend with your children & were denied because of him. Make sure HE pays for ALL legal costs as it's HIS fault all this BS is happening NOT yours. If you ever need someone to talk to then call me. I'm ALWAYS here for you.

Peace & (((hugs)))
Cori
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th July 2009, 10:39

Melissa,
Have you called children's services? I think you should.

Peace & (((hugs)))
Cori
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2009, 00:58

i dont think child services will do anything abut it,the laws down there r just screwed.and if i called it would be like i was causing trouble.ive done it b4 on my sister when she wasnt taking care of her kids.and they did nuthin cos it came from a family member
which sucks.
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2009, 00:59

Cori send me ur phone number in a message i missplaced it
Back to top Go down
whisperin_willow

whisperin_willow

Number of posts : 995
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2009, 12:07

i will keep you in thought & prayer,melissa
it totally sux
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st July 2009, 12:32

hi family,well my momma is sending me money to come see Nick on his birthday.and no one knows im coming.momma called jeff yesterday and he said she could have them on thursday,which is Nicks birthday,and also friday night.
i told momma that he would fall for her calling and asking,its pretty sad that i have to get my momma to get the kids to see them.
but im gonna use what ever works in my favor.we will be leaving on thursday morning and wont be back home till sunday.
love yall very much and thank u for standing by me through
all my hell. jocolor
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st July 2009, 16:45

Bad thing about it is that Jeff more then likely will not allow your Mom to see the kids like that again. Cuz once they go home, they are going to talk about you being there. That part is sad too. But then your Mom will really see what a dick Jeff is being...
Love you muches sweetheart.
(((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd July 2009, 00:49

Melissa's blog - Page 2 Big3336654-1haha
Back to top Go down
Cordelia

Cordelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd July 2009, 10:21

Melissa,
I'm very happy to hear you'll get to see Nick on his birthday. I just hope your mom follows through with everything she promised. It's a crime that you have to resort to trickery to get your court rights to see your own children. I hope you have a good visit with the children.
We'll always stay by you Melissa. That's what family does.

BTW...I love your sign & I want to post it on Grab but you know I'll be PBed for sure if I do.

All my best to you
Cori
Back to top Go down
Evil SouthernBelle

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th July 2009, 21:04

well i dont have a whole lot to say about the weekend,we all know how it went for us,but in case u do want to know all details of the trip just give me a call.im just sick of shit!
at least i got to spend a couple hours with them heres the photos
Melissa's blog - Page 2 001-2Nick with his present from DM and papaw
Melissa's blog - Page 2 006-1
Melissa's blog - Page 2 008
Melissa's blog - Page 2 012-2
Melissa's blog - Page 2 017-1
Melissa's blog - Page 2 018-2Nicks cake
Back to top Go down
REDDPAW
Admin
REDDPAW

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th July 2009, 22:08

lol, great looking kids M.
I am glad you got to spend some time with them
they seem to be having a great time.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaidenn

DarkMaidenn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th July 2009, 00:07

The kids look like their Momma to be certain...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa's blog   Melissa's blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melissa's blog
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next